Thursday, July 07, 2005

Leftover Thursday

Tonights dinner was leftovers from the Adobo pork and potatoes. This dish reheated very well!

Since I didnt get a chance to cook or bake anything new tonight I thought I would share an item that I made for christmas last year. We couldnt decide what dessert we would like with a holiday dinner so after going through my recipes and combining a couple different cheesecakes we came up with this. It was very well received and I really liked the presentation.



Don't forget you can click on the images and it will display a larger/more crisp picture.

Stay tuned for tomorrows fun....

1 comment:

  1. I saw your blogg info on the Baking Circle and thought that I would take a peak. Your site is... WOW. This cheesecake looks TO DIE for... will you share the recipe? Let me know and I can get you my email address.
    Melissa
    The Muffin Maker

    ReplyDelete